- Golf Digest Four and 1/2 Stars
- Golf Digest Magzine's America's 100 Greatest Public-Access Golf Courses
- Golf Digest Magazine's Top Rated Golf Courses for Mississippi
- Golfweek Magazine's Best 21 Casino Golf Courses
- Golfweek Magazine's Best Courses You Can Play
- Golfweek Magazine's Top Resort Courses
- Golfweek Magazine's America's Best Public-Access Courses for Mississippi
Grand Bear Golf Course
About Golf at Grand Bear Golf Course
While visiting Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, enjoy 18 holes of golf at our signature course, Grand Bear Golf Course, a Jack Nicklaus-designed layout widely considered to be among the South's most spectacular courses.
Beautiful and challenging, this Biloxi golf course navigates through natural cypress wetlands and towering pines, with packed pine needle rough, championship greens and deep bunkers set over 650 acres of rolling land in the piney woods of the DeSoto National Forest.
Grand Bear is located off Hwy. 49 North. From I-10, take Exit 34B onto Hwy. 49 North and drive 8 miles toward Hattiesburg. Turn right on Grand Bear Way and drive six miles to the golf course.
Seven Stars members receive 2 complementary rounds of golf each month at Grand Bear Golf Course.
Grand Biloxi, the future home of Harrah’s Gulf Coast, is pleased to offer the following discounts to anyone with a tournament ticket for the 2014 Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic:
• Buy one, get one free buffet. Valid Monday, March 17 to Sunday, March 23.
• 25% off Grand Bear merchandise at the Pro Shop at Grand Bear Golf Course. Valid Monday, March 17 to Sunday, March 23.
MISSISSIPPI’S BEST, GRAND BEAR
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Monthly and Annual memberships available. For more details, please call Grand Bear at 228.539.7806.
Multiple courses are also available with a special hotel rate. We can arrange your golf group packages for you when you have a group of 20 or more. We'll be happy to book your hotel rooms and your golf game at Grand Bear, and your group leader will receive a special golf incentive. For information or to book your group package, call 1-800-WIN-2-WIN or 228-436-2926. For groups under 20, please call 228-436-2926.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
18-hole golf course with 400 yards of driving range.
Beautiful 5,000-square-foot clubhouse featuring a restaurant and pro shop.
Majestic beauty in a pristine Mississippi forest.
Bordered by two rivers and towering pine trees.
"The beautiful and challenging 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is among the South's most spectacular."