Le Boulevard Shopping & Dining Corridor
hoursLunch Daily 11 AM - 3 PM
Sunday - Thursday Dinner 5 PM - 11 PM
Friday - Saturday Dinner 5 PM - 12 AM
For groups of 11 or more, please call 866-733-5827
Tickets start at $39.95
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Le Café Ile St. Louis
The homestyle cuisine at this Italian Las Vegas restaurant gets kicked up a notch thanks to the edgy attitude of Steve Martorano. The tough-talking, South Philadelphia-bred chef infuses his own East Coast upbringing into the old-school flavorings of his food, giving it a more authentic, family recipe taste. (Think Rigatoni Sunday Pork Gravy and South Philly Cheesesteak.)
Though he famously forbids substitutions to his dishes, you'll find that traditional favorites such as Penne Alla Vodka and Linguine in White Clam Sauce are tasty enough just as they are. The large plate portions pair well with specialty cocktails and a lengthy wine list, including his own wine label.
Located along the property's Le Boulevard shopping and dining corridor, the large space features a bar, lounge and dining room serving dinner, with lunch service beginning in November. The restaurant's design is influenced by the original location that Martorano (AKA the "Godfather of Italian American Cooking") first opened in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. The Paris Martorano's is the popular chef, DJ and cookbook author's second local location in addition to Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
What to eat at this Italian Restaurant
- Eggplant stack
- Homemade mozzarella
- World Famous Meatball with gravy and ricotta cheese
- Bucatini carbonara
- Watch out for celebrities dining next to you. His Rio location has attracted music, film and sports stars over the years.
- Setting a scene perfectly in sync with classic Vegas, old films such as "Casino" are shown in between tunes by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Bobby Darin.
- As the night gets later, music segues into a party mix of classic R&B, disco, slow jams and a bit of classic rock.
- Try the cocktails with a scoop water ice dessert for a frozen treat
For parties and groups of 11 or more, please call 866-733-5827.
Why you'll love it
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
Sunday Gravy Sandwich
9th Street Hoagie
Linguini in White Clam Sauce
Famous Meatball & Salad