With an array of freshly baked cookies and rich ice cream and sorbet flavors to choose from, Sugar Factory is making the ice cream sandwich experience fully-customizable and more fun than ever.
avg entree price
$15 To $25
hoursDaily 24 Hours
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Le Café Ile St. Louis
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill
Classic American favorites get reinvented at Sugar Factory Bar & Grill, where the portions are large and the cocktails are larger. A Strip-side patio in front with an attached candy and ice cream emporium, Sugar Factory has it all, from breakfast to late night. The menu is constantly growing and features a daily special. It’s located past the casino near the staircase to Chateau Nightclub.
Got a breakfast craving? Don’t walk out the door without trying three of its sweetest morning offerings. The Fat Elvis Waffle comes loaded with peanut butter mousse, caramelized banana and bacon. Want to get your fruits and veggies in? Try the carrot cake pancakes or grilled banana nut bread French toast.
The cocktails are just as outrageous as the scenery. They range from dessert libations dripping with peanut butter rims to goblet drinks with candy adornments. A rolling liquid nitrogen cocktail cart means creations are made tableside. This includes its rainbow-colored martinis (try the hot pink watermelon Jolly Rancher Martini) that catch the eye of female diners. The steaks and secret off-the-menu cinnamon whiskey, made in-house, will appeal to men.
After dining, head next door and scoop up some gelato or make your own ice cream sandwich. With candy by the pound and rhinestone Couture Pops, Sugar Factory sweetens your Vegas experience.
What to Eat at This Sweet Spot:
- Club Sandwich with a cranberry brioche bread
- Buttermilk fried chicken with bacon waffles
- Fried macaroni and cheese bites appetizer
- Jambalaya made with its own spice blend
- Pre-set menus designed for parties of women
- Lively atmosphere welcomes large groups ready to get rowdy
- Slushy martinis and 36 ounce goblet cocktails, smoking with liquid nitrogen
- Late-night menu satisfies post-partying comfort food cravings
- Richly indulgent dessert libations modeled after popular candy bars
Build Your Own Ice-Cream Sandwich!
Why You'll Love It
Breakfast options inspired by dessert
Colorful cocktail creations made tableside
Gourmet twists on classic burgers and fries